Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We sure did. We threw a party for 30 friends last night. I was so busy cooking and running around that I didn't get any pics. My friend Joanna took some though, so I hope to steal some from her. ;) After everyone ate, we went trick-or-treating around the 'hood. I can't believe how many fuddy duds we have. There were a lot of houses with no lights. My Mom stayed at our house and handed out treats while we were gone. She said that a couple of people commented on our house being the most festive and decorated. They didn't even see the inside, lol. Our sun room was completely decked out for the party. She also had a few people comment on our awesome pumpkins that Clayton carved. I hope Jo got a pic of those also, because I sure forgot. Ugh. Anyway, we had about 130 trick-or-treaters.

1 comments:

Joanna Bolick said...

I just sent you 3 large emails w/ pics. 130 trick or treaters? Wow!