Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My little guy is a 2 year old!


Holy crap, time really does fly. I cannot believe that my baby is now in the terrible twos, sniff sniff. The past few days have been really hard for me. I can't stand the thought of not having a baby. It's been so bad that I have been toying with the idea of a third. Clayton says that I am nuts. I dunno. We'll see. If we do have a third, I want to wait until Emerson is in kindergarten at the very least. What else would I have to do during the daytime when my 2 boys are in school? In the meantime, I would love to do a surrogacy and that would work out perfect time-wise.

***Newsflash-When I started typing up this post tonight, I heard Clayton yelling that Emerson was sick. He puked all over our living room and hallway. The poor little guy was so upset. I don't have a clue as to what is wrong with him. We have been to Chuck E. Cheese's, the grocery store, Target, McDonald's and the mall today. He was perfectly fine through all of it. It's so weird how he just all of a sudden got so sick. Clayton bathed him while I cleaned the messes up and then he tried to put him in bed. E began throwing up again. Now I am sitting here with him curled up in my arms. I hope he falls asleep while we watch LOST (thank God we DVR'ed it or we would have missed it) so that I can lay him down peacefully. I hate that he is sick on his birthday. :(

1 comments:

Renae Burt said...

Happy Birthday Big E!! I can't believe he is 2 either!! Why can't they just stay smaller longer??