Sunday, December 14, 2008

So....

What's been going on with you guys? I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. We have been incredibly busy around here. Thank the Lord that I did my shopping months ago or I would be going insane. We went out to the Flatirons mall yesterday in Broomfield and it was insane in there. It was worth the trip though because we scored some awesome deals for ourselves. Clayton got some khakis from JCrew for $15 (I think that they were regularly $60). I got 2 bras from Victoria's Secret for $57 (they were both regularly $48 each!). I also scored some new clothes for the baby from a place called the Pumpkin Patch. It's like a Gymboree but a little bit more high end. They are supposedly a well-known store in the UK and Australia but haven't quite hit the jackpot here in the US just yet. Let me tell you, their stuff ROCKS. Here's a taste of what they sell:




I bought Miss Thang the onesie and hair band from the first pic to go with the turquoise corduroy dress from the second pic. They didn't have any colorful tights left in her size so I got her some white ones. How cute is that?! She's gonna be adorable. I also got her a sleeper while I was there with a matching hat and bib. I am gonna hook her Mommy up when she arrives in March for the birth. ;)

Anyway, if you go to the Pumpkin Patch site to check it out don't click on the '08 catalog because it just makes you click on pics of the models one at a time with a small selection of their clothes lines. Instead, click on the little words in the blue header on the main page that say things like "baby Patch" or "kids Patch" to see all of their lines and to buy them. They sell clothes from premie age all the way up to 11 years. They also have a maternity clothes line but there is only 5 pieces of it available online.

Anyone else covered in snow? We just got dumped on again last night. The kiddos and Clayton went out sledding today and had a fun time. Poor C got worn out from pulling them around on a sled for too long though, lol.

I have got to go and get ready for bed (yes, I really am that lazy, lol). I go to bed on most nights around 8:30pm so I am running late. Hopefully I will find the time next week to upload some pics for ya'll. Ciao!

2 comments:

Adventures Abroad said...

Pumpkin Patch is big in the UK and you are right the stuff is sooooo cute.

Adventures Abroad said...

Pumpkin Patch is big in the UK and you are right the stuff is sooooo cute.