Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy Day! My Ego Has Been Boosted :)

Wow, I got hit on today while shopping at the supermarket. I ran into this good looking guy twice while circling around the store and then he walked over to me while I was looking at juice. He asked me my name and told me that he thought that I was cute. I looked at him weird and said thanks. I told him to stand back because I was embarassed that I stink like a tanning bed (I went just before grocery shopping). He looked down at my rock and then asked if I was married. I told him yes. We chatted for a minute and then he left. I was amazed that anyone would look at me that way these days. Shoot, my greasy hair was pulled underneath my Abercrombie ballcap, I was dressed down, and I stunk. Who should find that attractive??? Anyway, that incident made me realize I must not look quite as bad as I feel I do. Sometimes us moms tend to let motherhood just run us over and we lose our individual identities. This guy's flirtations really made my day. Regardless, let me say this loud and proud, THERE IS NO MAN BETTER THAN MINE! He lets me sleep in on the weekends, he does more than his fair share around the house, he will massage my feet whenever I ask, he takes over the child rearing when he gets home from work and he is always willing to go to a scrapbook store for me. I love him to death and I know that other man could ever possibly be as great as Clayton is. He is a hot tamale that is loaded with charm ;)

0 comments: