Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drive by [11/17/11]

Sorry, no photos today.  It was just too dang muddy and my kids had to sit in the car.  I had to make my walk-through as brief as possible.  Surprisingly, I found out that we now have walls.  Yay!!  All of the drywall has been put up.  There were lots of large buckets of putty in the scrapbook room so I know that they will likely start on that task tomorrow.  Our driveway and patio have been put on hold thanks to the recent rain.  The stone for the front of the house was sitting in the side yard.  That will go up on Monday.  


I will get some pics next week of the rock and hopefully some of the inside. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that your office is the scrapbook room. Our office is the "stamp room." Yay on getting walls!

Brandy said...

Don't you love having a room devoted to your crafts? I sure do!! It's better than having my stuff thrown from one end of the house to the other, lol.