Monday, July 16, 2007

Man, it is HOT!

Colorado has been going through record highs since we arrived. Yesterday was 95 and today will be 99. Ugh. The only good thing is that we don't have the nasty humidity that NC does. If we did, I would melt!

Clayton's Dad (Steve) and his wife Sandy came by for a visit on Saturday. Sandy also brought her mom Bea. Steve's mom (Virgie) drove down from Estes Park to join us. We had a great time catching up. It's too bad that Clayton didn't tell me that they were coming until Friday night though. I could have made them a yummy lunch or early dinner if he would have given me the heads up. We ended up going to McDonald's (or Micka Donald's as Hayden says) for lunch. Can you believe that they ran out of catsup?? I have never had to eat my fries without any before. Weird.

My MIL Christie will be coming to stay with us on Thursday. I have an amnio scheduled in Denver that day so she is going to watch the kids for us. Friday night is the Bon Jovi concert at Cheyenne Frontier Days so she will be watching the kiddos for us then also. We will be meeting up with my SIL Stephanie and her man Tom for the big event. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Krista Smith said...

99?? I laugh at your 99. (lol) it's been 113 last week.

have fun at the concert! how cool!

Renae Burt said...

Cant wait to see pics of the place with your stuff in it!!!