Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yay!! We finally have a date!

Well, Friday didn't work out but we will definitely be closing on the house on Monday at 2pm. Thank the Lord!! I am so sick of being homeless, lol.

After getting stuck with needles 3 times on Thursday and the nurse not being able to get my vein, she decided to have me come back on Friday. Guess how many more pokes it took to get one blood draw??? 4! So basically it took 7 needle sticks to get 1 blood draw. Egad. They had even tried to get the top of my hand (which hurts wayyyy worse than your arm I quickly found out) to no avail. I ended up having the nurse switch to someone who was better at finding veins. She simply gave up on me, lol. Once that gal got a vein I was thrilled to finally be done. That was my last blood draw for CCRM. They graduated me and I no longer need any meds to sustain the surrogacy. :)

I hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend. We will most likely be getting our cable back at the end of next week and then I will be back on the net. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Renae Burt said...

Sorry you guys are going through so much...I hope everything slows down (or speeds up..haha) for you all soon.

Renae

Joanna Bolick said...

ouch - the top of the hand ones are the worst!! SOOOOOO glad your closing is on Monday! We're thinking of you! You have to email your new address too, k?