Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Scared of Hinder!

That is what Hayden yelled today when we had a loud thunderstorm. Naturally, the stupid storm coincided with naptime, so he got out of having to nap today. Due to being over-tired tonight, he was a nightmare. When he doesn't get enough sleep, he is whiny and annoying.

I think that I perfected the white peppermint mocha today. I spend way too much time and money at our local Starbucks getting this sinfully wonderful drink. My drink turned out very close to the real deal. It has taken me a while to figure out a good recipe, but I think that I have it now. So, when can I have you all over and make you one?

FYI-I have lost my phone again. It is probably in Denver with the rental van we had last week. Oh well, now I am going to have to get another one. If you need to reach us, call us on Clayton's phone. It was the same as my number except the last 2 digits are 82 instead of 76.

1 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

I wish I lived close enough to come over for a cup of Brandy-Starbucks! If you ever decide to move up to Ohio, I'll take you up on that! :) And Audrey is the SAME way when she doesn't have a nap - a NIGHTMARE!