Friday, January 20, 2012


The dings look small in photos but they stand out big time in real life.  I know that all cabinets are going to get worn on the bottom due to placing items in/taking items out, but this is only the beginning.  I can see that as we start using the kitchen more, these are going to get way worse.  The few little dings I have now are only from moving things once or twice thus far.  I can't imagine what they will look like after I move things in/out 100 times.  I try to be extremely careful now but it is really annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why your frustrated with your cabinents, but they look BEAUTIFUL, in fact, your whole kitchen does! My suggestion for fixing up the nix is using Old English scratch cover. It's liquid in a glass bottle, sold near the Pledge. Hope this helps you!

GS

Brandy said...

Thanks for that advice!! I will have to go find that product. Also, thanks for the compliment. Even though I am frustrated with the upkeep, I love my kitchen. :)

Marja said...

Yikes, that repair is so not a repair. I hope they do something to make it better. My builders chipped one of our cupboards when they fitted the extractor fan and they replaced the entire panel rather than patch it up. I wouldn't have noticed for a while as the chip was so tiny but they knew it was there so they made it perfect without being asked. I think all the colors look beautiful in your kitchen!