Thursday, September 08, 2011

Chimney Rock, NC


Tracy and Addison

Last month, the boys and I headed up to the mountains to spend some time with Tracy.  Tracy was my best friend when I lived up in Hendersonville (near Asheville).  Hayden and her boy Austin are close in age and spent most of their early childhood together before we moved out to Colorado.  We had a blast revisiting.  I got to meet her cute daughter Addison for the first time.  She was born one month after we moved so I never got to see her.  She's now 4 years old.  Time sure does fly!  Anyway, it was like old times.  We ate lots of good food (Papa's & Beer and The Fireside are 2 of my faves) and goofed off a lot.  One day we headed out to Chimney Rock to mine for gems and to wade in the river.  I wish I had my regular camera with me but all I had was the iPhone.      

Hayden

Emerson

0 comments: