Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On our way to Orlando's airport [2.5.11]


It took forever to get off the dang ship that morning.  I was begging for them to let me through because I was so afraid that I was going to toss my cookies right then and there at the customs counter.  As soon as we disembarked and got our car, we stopped at a Publix so that I could buy a bunch of medicine.  It managed to make me feel okay thankfully.  We stopped at an outlet mall and rested in the car. We were so tired. The boys hunkered down in the back of the rental car and slept for a little bit.

Our flight home was delayed and then they lost one of our bags when we got to Denver. Ugh. To make matters worse, Denver was freakin' cold. We found our car covered by a sheet of ice. If I hadn't of been so sick, I would have booked me another flight right back to Orlando and stayed there.

0 comments: