Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Surrogacy News/Disney World

After having such a wonderful experience with my previous surrogacy journey, I have decided to move forward with another lovely couple. The last pregnancy was hard but the end made it all worth it. I want to experience that high again. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your IPs hold their baby for the first time. Hubby is supportive of this new endeavor so we are now in the process of making everything happen. My new IPs are ecstatic and I just know that we are a good fit. :)

You may have noticed the ticker has returned to the top of my blog. We are booked to go to the Polynesian Resort at Disney World again this September. I can't wait!! We had such a good trip in 2007 and it will be fun to do it all again this year. Since we booked with a bounceback offer (we had to book while staying there last year), we will be getting the dining plan for free this time. Whoo hoo!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy! I do remember you and your great taste in boy's names :) I think the last time I "saw" you on Two Peas you were just talking about surrogacy....and now look at you! We will have to try and hook up sometime - we aren't far from each other at all! So what brought you to Colorado?

lisa

Joanna Bolick said...

You are insane.

Sherry said...

oh Brandy, I wish you lots of luck with this new surrogacy. It is such a wonderful thing you're doing---helping couples become parents. Come see us at 3SB! We miss you!! :)

Marja said...

You are amazing! I hated being pregnant to have my own DD, I'd never be able to go through it all for someone else. I didn't even have morning sickness or anything, just hated not having my body to myself!

Good luck with it all, will have to lurk some more to watch the progess :)

Marja

*Heather said...

I knew you would do this again! Good for you! ;)