Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Praise God!!

Yesterday, my husband was on a flight to Wisconsin and I sent a prayer that he land safely. It's a good thing I did because his plane was having problems when they got to the airport. A flap on the wing was malfunctioning. They stayed in a holding pattern for 45 min. while they worked on getting it taken care of. The pilot told the passengers that it was no big deal and that it should be easy to fix. If that was the case, why did it take so stinkin' long to land? Why were news crews and fire trucks all over the airport? I am so glad that I didn't know about this when it was happening. I probably would have had a heart attack if I saw this on the news. Thank God everything is okay and that he heard my prayer. Now I will start sending multiple prayers for a safe trip home.

Here's a link to a news article about it: Article

0 comments: