Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!


My hubby is the best! I found a Canon All-in-One photo printer and a new wireless mouse for my laptop sitting on the couch this morning. It was totally unexpected. I also got the sweetest email from him. He put a lot of thought into this gift and I am so appreciative of that. He had a list of things that he was thinking about buying but ultimately decided that a techie gift would be more fun to receive. I have to agree! He also downloaded a cool Bon Jovi ringtone to my cell phone. I had no idea that he had done that until he called me this morning. It is awesome!

Clayton thought that I would want to go out to eat tonight but I had already planned out a yummy dinner. Just in case he is reading this, I won't say what it is until later. ;)

I hope that you all have a wonderful day today!

0 comments: