Saturday, October 22, 2005

I may not be a bee, but I sure do have the hives...

Holy hives batman! I don't know where I got them from, but I can't wait for them to go away. I came home from our vacation like this. Actually, it has gotten worse since I have been home. Ugh! I am suspecting laundry detergent or my facial cleanser. I hope it clears up by next week. I have an ultrasound appointment with the fertility clinic next week. I don't want them wondering what kind of mysterious disease I have, LOL. My Aunt seems to think that it may have come from the foam pillow I slept with at her house. It's pretty old and she says that it has irritated other people before. Regardless, I won't be using it the next time I go home.

Our trip home went very well. The kids had a fabulous time while I relaxed. Mom and Aunt Judy take over the show whenever they are around, so I LOVE visiting with them. Big E ate everything in sight. I am pretty sure that everyone was wondering where in the world it is all going, but let me tell you, I know ;) He had a large bowl of grits, a piece of toast, and an egg one morning. Heck, I don't even eat that much. I think that he is going through a growth spurt (at least I hope that is the case!).

5 comments:

scrapbookmom said...

WOW! I hope that the hives go soon. I came home from vaca with hives head to toe once. It was the detergent.

Feel better soon....I'm off to check out that grocery game thing. Glad I stopped in. :)

Joanna Bolick said...

Oh, you poor girl!! Seriously, we have hydrocortisone cream here, and it'll help!!

cheri getty said...

oh hives are the worst!! i had a breakout in the springtime on my elbos, and legs and it was dreadful...i even went to an allergist...i took some benedryl....everyday for about 2 months....then it cleared up....take some benedryl...the NON-DROWSY kind.

Renae Burt said...

Hey...that is terrible.
Take Clariten! Christian breaks out like that to from allergies and Clariten clears it right up!
Hope you get better!

Christie Jacobsen said...

Nasty hives! Besides looking so bad, they itch like crazy. Hope you are better soon.