Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I know, I know...

Life has been moving so quickly lately.  I  haven't felt like blogging at all lately.  I have been working on tons of projects around the house.  Between that, Spring break, baseball practices and games x 2, and Easter, I just haven't been able to keep up with anything.  Thankfully, things are slowly getting more organized and I find myself being less stressed out.

Surrogate journey #3 is officially in full swing.  We signed the contracts last week and now the lawyer crap is over.  I fly out to San Francisco on 5/9 for my consult appointment with the RE (reproductive endocrinologist). I will leave early that morning and come back on a red eye flight.  My awesome IPs (intended parents) bought me a first class ticket for the return flight so hopefully I will be comfortable enough to sleep.  Aren't they great?!  As long as everything goes smoothly at the appt., we will likely schedule the tentative transfer date.  My guess is that it will be in late June, which happens to be around the same time we transferred their first baby (7/6/08). Their birthdays will be really close.  Anyway, I can't wait to start injections and get this party started!

1 comments:

Marja said...

I've been feeling the same way about blogging lately. Way too much going on that the last thing I want to do is edit photos and then write stuff!

Hope the RE appointment goes well. Very exciting!