Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year's Eve + Recipes-12/31/10


We hosted a fun New Year's Eve party this year with our besties, the Vetters and the Pratts. We all have little kids so we knew that we wouldn't be partying to the break of dawn but that is just fine by us. I am too old for that crap anyway, lol. We didn't really do anything other than visit but it was still alot of fun.

I made the best lasagna on the face of Earth (seriously!), *THE* bread by Pioneer Woman, salad and creme brulee for dessert. The creme brulee was a first for me so I wasn't sure if I could pull it off but it turned out marvelously. The recipe calls for Irish Cream but I left that out since the kiddos were all eating it. I went out to Bed, Bath & Beyond to buy me a torch just for this occasion. If you want to try any of these recipes, here are the links:

World's Best Lasagna
The Bread
Creme Brulee


Happy New Year!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: