Monday, November 05, 2007

My Big Boy (Pre-K 4's Class)

I just got Hayden's school pics back and I must admit that I am a bit shocked. He looks so much older all of a sudden! It is crazy. Also, I have no idea how he got such dark features. Yea, brown hair is dominant in my family (Clayton's family seems to be more blondish) but his eyes are so dark that they are almost black. Most of the people in my family are light eyed and so are Clayton's relatives. His skin is even darker toned than ours. Dontcha just love that cute dimple? I think that it is adorable but dimples don't run in either one of our families. If Mission Memorial hadn't of made us keep him in the room with us after he was born, I would swear that he had been switched, lol. He is a fairly handsome little guy and though he may not look like us, we'll still keep him. :P

1 comments:

Joanna Bolick said...

Aww! He is such a cutie! And he DOES look like both of you -- he's got the same facial shape as Clayton's and your eyes!