Saturday, September 15, 2007

So sorry for the neglect

I just can't seem to bring myself to do anything lately. All I have been concentrating on is our impending vacation. I don't mean to neglect my blog but I cannot seem to find anything to say other than "6 more days to Disney World", lol. This trip will be over-the-top and there won't be another one like this for a long time. Sure we are planning another trip to the World for next year but it won't be anywhere near as extravagant as this one. I just pray that Ingrid stays away from Florida so that we don't have any bad weather conditions to deal with.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ingred isn't supposed to be anywhere near FL...have a great trip!! Make sure to get some preggo pics with the Mouse. :)

Oh, and I had no idea your suro-due date was 1/1!! Delaney was born 1/2!

Joanna Bolick said...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation!!!