Saturday, March 10, 2007

Been scrapping like a fool and a soccer update

I have been working hard to finish my 2005 album. It is almost complete at this point. Yay! Once it is done, I will have 2000-2005 scrapped and put into pretty binders. Hayden's 1st year album is done and I am about 75% done with Emerson's. I have got to get these things done or I am going to go batty. I completed another layout for 3SB today. It is shown at the bottom of yesterday's post. I also re-uploaded the layouts on that post because the colors didn't scan correctly. Now that I have figured out my new scanner they look 100% better!

Hayden had soccer today for the first time. He had to go show off his skills (or lack thereof, lol) so that they could figure out what teams to put all the kids on. He didn't get to do much, but he did enjoy it. We went and bought him a new ball and some cones so that he can practice at home. He is so cute! I can't believe that one of my babies is playing sports. Wow, time sure does fly.

I have some pics to post from Valentine's that I forgot about. I will try to get those up tonight or tomorrow. Hope you all are having a great weekend. :)

0 comments: