Thursday, July 03, 2014

Stitch Fix #22 Review


My last Stitch Fix was perfect.  I love my stylist (Jackie)!  I requested items that could accommodate a growing belly and she picked items that will work well when I am in the awkward early pregnancy/post-partum phases.  Here's what I got:

1. Pomelo- Moni Geo Print & Camisole Blouse-Love the stud detail on this top.  It is a pretty orange color and lightweight for summer.  I have received numerous compliments on it.

2. Liverpool Carolyn Colored Cuffed Denim Short-These shorts are white denim and they cuff at the bottom (can be rolled down as the cuffs aren't sewn down).  I really didn't think I would like them but they fit perfectly and feel good.

3. Leota H
aylee Abstract Chevron Print Swing Skirt-This skirt is incredibly comfortable.  Lovely colors and pretty design.  It has a stretchy waistband, making it a great piece for pregnancy.

4. Pomelo Corinna Striped Heather Dolman Top- I already have this top in blue/black, but I was still thrilled to see this one in my box.  It is so soft and comfy.  The cut is flattering on everyone that I have seen on the web.  It's a perfect top.

5.  
41Hawthorn Montgomery Chevron Cross-Fit Top- This top is super soft and the color is beautiful.  The only thing I don't like about it is the fabric can move rather easily to show off more skin than I want to.  It needs a snap in the chest area to hold it closed.

0 comments: