Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Garden Boxes


This box is growing like crazy. I love it!! The lettuces on the left have already been harvested many times and the spinach on the right has been harvested twice. Everything else is just now taking off. I can't wait to harvest the cucumbers, onions, zucchini, tomatoes, peas, carrots, beans and broccoli. I also have lots of herbs in the second box that I have been using on occasion in the kitchen. Clayton bought me a huge tomato plant this past weekend that I plan to keep in a large planter on the patio. I had to have it because I want fresh tomatoes ASAP. My box plants are still small and I am a bit impatient, lol.

Besides the boxes, I also have strawberry and watermelon plants growing throughout our landscaping. Yum!

1 comments:

The Hoover Family said...

Looks great. I LOVED our spinach and red leaf lettuce. I need to get somemore for this fall. YUMMY!!!