Monday, March 15, 2010

The Curse of Daylight Savings Time

Why is it that losing an hour of the day can take such a toll on you? I mean, come on, it's only 60 minutes. Right? I will admit that I had a hard time with insomnia last night but it sure would have helped if we hadn't of lost an hour over the weekend. I woke up at 8:30 am on the nose. That's was just in time to hear the school bell a block away. Ugh. My kids weren't up either. Oh well. Hayden ended up going in 50 minutes late. I simply didn't care. I am sure it didn't ruin his academic skills. As for Emerson, I opted to just keep him at home. Normally he goes into preschool at 9am but oh well. I needed the little bit of sleep that I got last night and my kids obviously needed some too. E and I declared it a jammie day. :)

Anyone do square foot gardening? I am extremely interested in this and will be attempting it soon. March 27th is supposed to be my first planting but we shall see. I have a surgery set for March 26th so I have no idea how I will be feeling on that day. I am anxious to get started. It makes perfect sense and I would love to have homegrown veggies.

0 comments: